Saturday, July 5, 2008

If I had a million dollars...

I'd love to have this property for sale near Anchorage, Alaska. It's the Forget Me Not Nursuery. While I am not sure of the acreage, it has a beautifully rustic home, a good sized greenhouse, and a loyal clientele. It is so peaceful and inviting. I'm sure I'd be in way over my head, but one can dream can't they? The only thing that would make it perfect would be to have it located in the Sante Fe National Forest near Cuba, New Mexico. That would make it near BOTH of my children. (Again, dreams!) Anyway, while the girls and Doug were here, we spent some time hanging out there and Doug took some AWESOME pics to help Karl and I reminsce the afternoon. Here are a few to share with you. I hope I'm not repeating too many that the Dougs have already posted on their blog. Love, V.

2 comments:

Brave Sir Robin said...

What fun would life be if we didn't have dreams?

I think that's the problem with so many of these celebrities, they have had everything they've wanted and they have no dreams, nothing to aspire to.

Thanks for the nice comment at my site. There are days I struggle, and what you said really boosted me.

kkryno said...

Dear Brave Sir Robin; So many times people think that a person being taken advantage of in one form or another is strictly a woman's issue, but more often than not it is just part of the human condition. We are ALL suseptible to it, especially those who beleive everyone deserves a second chance. Somehow we have to learn to follow our gut and do what is right for ourselves, while still being able to look ourselves in the eye when we catch our own glance in the mirror... Love, V.