Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring has arrived!

Yes; Mother Nature has arrived, however my camera has crapped out! Oh well; not to be discouraged, I have to say; I am very excited! We've power-raked the lawn, swept the street in front of our home, positioned the new half-barrels, and planted Saint Anthony in his rightful spot, greeting you as you assend the front steps. We are frantically preparing for the arrival of my daughters, son-in-law, and my beautiful grand-daughter! All is finally right with the world! The only thing to perfect it, would be my other son-in-law would be able to join us as well. He has an open invitation, any time! I'm all a-ggog and beside myself!Time to plan recipes. Whoo-hoo!

4 comments:

NameChanged said...

i'm so excited! I can't wait to see everything!

Doug and Amanda said...

I can't wait to see you, mama! Seeing you is exactly what I need for the summer!

kkryno said...

Me too!!!! Bring your appetites; and we'll supply the rest! xxoo

Q said...

Thank goodness spring has sprung for you!
How nice to have company!
Sherry