Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spring Flowers Bring....

Well; today my plan to finish a couple of things in the front yard was thwarted by a consistnant shower lasting all day. Since we no longer live in Valdez, I don't see the necessity of working in the rain in Eagle River; so I opted out! Let's just take a quick photo of the lilac bush (like one I've never seen before!) and do some indoor things instead. I am an expert procrastinator, so finding something constructive inside would be a piece of cake! Anyway; I'm still learning how to perform even the most rudimentary of tasks on the computer, so each time I attempt to blog; it's verrrry interesting!

8 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Momma, you're so cute! But I'm glad you finally took a shower! Haha! But you didn't really have to take one all day ;)

kkryno said...

Oh Miss Mandy; you just made me have a big ol' belly laugh!!! I love you. mom

Q said...

I love rainy days! Means I can stay inside and read!
Right now the wildflowers (weeds) are taking over my backyard.
I love native plantings, so do the butterflies.
Sherry

Doug and Amanda said...

Hey mom,
Just wanted to let you know that I have to approve all of my comments, so it takes a while before they appear. So you don't have to post twice. Love ya!

Steve said...

HI
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for your kind words about Michele (your right it is a small world)

kkryno said...

Dear Sherry, I am not so fond of rainy days as we just moved here from Valdez, kind of an artic rainforest(it rained ALOT!) It is a beautiful place, however; and it is here as well. It does make time for me to visit with my blog friends. I am really enjoying this new avenue of community. See you soon! ;o) Vikki

kkryno said...

Sorry, Amanda; that thought occured to me after I posted the second message. OOPS! Another chapter in that book about "Our wacky Mom!" Love, m. =o)

kkryno said...

Dear Pidomon, I'll keep thinking good thoughts and checking in on you. Hang in. Vikki