Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Addendum

I should have updated this sooner, but I've been in and out of bed with some head/chest thing. That's okay, because I received some good news this morning. Patti called and said Sis is going to be alright. The doctor thinks they got all the cancer. After she heals from her surgery(3 to 4 weeks) she'll undergo radiation. I know this won't be easy, but I think it means there is a good chance that Sis is okay. I thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. She's like a mother to me.

6 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Yay! I am so glad she is ok. I'll keep praying for the radiation and everything.

kkryno said...

Thanks, Sweetie. I'll be praying too. XXOO Love, mom.

Q said...

Dear Vikki,
Thanks for letting us know how she is doing. You and her stay in my prayers! Hope you feel better soon too.
Hugs,
Sherry

Bitty said...

Best wishes to Sis!

kkryno said...

Thanks, Sherry. I know she's not out of the woods yet' but i do beleive in the power of positive thougt and wishes. Thank you so much.

Love, Vikki

kkryno said...

Thanks, Bitty. I have so much hope for her. Sis means alot to
me and your good wishes will help
her immensely.